Also, only the linezolid-dependent isolates carried mutations in the ribosomal protein L3, known to stimulate ribosome assembly.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Ribosomal Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 373 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Poor Settings (developing countries healthcare)
- Resource Provider Selection
- Restricted Party Screening
- Retail Payment Solutions (various companies)
- Retention Price Scheme (India)
- Retirement Plan Service (various locations)
- Retirement Planning Seminar
- Revenue per Share (finance)
- Review and Prioritization Subcommittee
- Revolutions Per Second
- Richmond Public Schools (Virginia)
- Ricoh Printing Systems (various locations)
- RIGS (Reconnaissance/Intelligence Ground System) Products and Services
- Ring Parameter Server (Token Ring)
- Risques Psycho-Sociaux (French: Psychosocial Risks; behavioral science)
- Rivervale Primary School (Singapore)
- Roadway Package Service
- Robotic Patient Simulators
- Robotic Precursor System
- Robust Passive Sonar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collective results of WB and LC-MS strongly suggest upregulation of TolC and OmpA, and downregulation of Dps, 30S ribosomal protein S1, and EFTu in XDR strains.
Control samples included the expressed pig genes encoding glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH), ribosomal protein L24 (RPL24), eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha 1 (EEF1A1), glutathione peroxidase 1 (GPX1), and peptidylprolyl isomerase A (cyclophilin A) (PPIA).
In 1970, Kaltschmidt and Wittmann (2) separated ribosomal proteins from Escherichia coli by two-dimensional electrophoresis.
Differential transcript profiles, possibly relevant to rodent follicular cell tumor outcomes, were observed in rats exposed to PB and PTU, including genes involved in Wnt signaling and ribosomal protein expression.