Rhyl Youth Action Group received PS767,720 from the Welsh Government and PS250,000 from the Wales Council for Voluntary Action.
What does RYAG stand for?
RYAG stands for Rhyl Youth Action Group (Denbighshire, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RYAG in our Acronym Attic
- US Revenue Firearms Transfer (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Relatively Yours 3 (genealogy software; trademark of Computability Pty. Ltd.)
- Railroad Yard Masters of America
- Rainbow Youth Alliance (Unitarian Universalist Church of Rockville; Rockville, MD)
- Recombinant Yeast Assay
- Revolutionary Youth Association (India; est. 1995)
- Robert Young Associates (Texas)
- Royal Yachting Association
- Ramsey Youth Athletic Association (now Anoka Ramsey Athletic Association; Minnesota)
- Rochester Youth Athletic Association (Illinois)
- Rivertown Yoga and Health (Conshohocken, PA)
- Royal York Animal Hospital (Canada)
- Recalls: Your American Rights (product recall information database)
- Recognizing Youth as Resources (Alexandria, VA)
- Regional Youth Adult Substance Abuse Project
- Regional Youth/Adult Social Action Partnership (Connecticut)
- Runnymede Youth Are Talking (Surrey, England, UK; youth group)
- Royal Yachting Association - Windsurfing (UK)
- Raise Your Banners (UK)
- Red-Yellow-Blue (color model in traditional painting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another "hub", Rhyl Youth Action Group, with tough problems in the most deprived area of Wales has demonstrated how its innovative youth cafe, bank and alcohol prevention project can make a significant difference to both the lives of young people and the community, helping young people to join a number of local partnerships.
People like Rhyl Youth Action Group - they do an awful lot with people in the Rhyl area, their centres are open from breakfast time all the way till midnight if necessary and they cater for a lot of people.
And West and South West Rhyl will receive pounds 3,000 from the LSB and pounds 3,000 from the Rhyl Youth Action Group.
This development, in partnership with Rhyl Youth Action Group, will put the virtual shop in the heart of the West End of Rhyl.
Meanwhile, the Rhyl Youth Action Group has been awarded pounds 50,000 by the Welsh Assembly Government to distribute to other groups in the town through the YouthBank programme.