The Rhode Island Student Loan Authority (RISLA) recently announced two incentive programs designed to draw more students into the fields of nursing and nursing education, and to keep them working in the state for at least four years.
What does RISLA stand for?
RISLA stands for Rhode Island Student Loan Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Resource Information Systems Inc.
- Residual Inter-Symbol Interference Canceller
- Rubber Insert Sound Isolation Coupling
- Reproductive Immunology Special Interest Group (American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
- Rhode Island Statewide Independent Living Council
- Risk and Safety in Transport (EU)
- Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism (University of Oxford, UK)
- Rapid Integrated Survival Kombat (police defensive tactics system)
- Reciprocity, Interdependency, Sharing and Keeping (networking)
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems Laboratory
- Remote Integrated Services Line Unit
- Research Institute for the Study of Language in Urban Society (est. 1961; New York, NY)
- Rat Intestinal Smooth Muscle Cells (physiology)
- Reduced Instruction Set Model
- Reference Interaction Site Method (physical chemistry)
- Répertoire International des Sources Musicales (International Inventory of Musical Sources)
- Research Institute for Scientific Measurements (Tohoku University; Sendai, Japan)
- Research Institute of Special Machinery
- Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia
- Renegade Imperial Services Network