In July 2008, the Rhode Island Renewable Energy Fund Board of Trustees approved funding for the development of a SAMP covering Rhode Island's offshore waters, executed by a joint partnership between the Coastal Resources Management Council (CRMC) and the University of Rhode Island (URI).
What does RIREF stand for?
RIREF stands for Rhode Island Renewable Energy Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Research Institute for Radiation Biology and Medicine (Hiroshima University; Japan)
- Reeve-Irvine Research Center (University of California, Irvine)
- Religious Information Research Center
- Reportable Incident Review Committee
- Research and Institutional Review Committee (Queens Medical Center; Honolulu, HI)
- Rwandese International Relief Corps
- Rice Research and Development Committee (Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation; Kingston, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Rural Industries Research & Development Corporation (Australia)
- Rhode Island Real Estate
- Research Initiative on the Resolution of Ethnic Conflict
- Rhode Island Real Estate Investors Group (Warwick, RI)
- Risk and Insurance Research Group Limited (London, England, UK)
- Research Institute of Radiation Hygiene (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- RPI (Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute) Intramural Roller Hockey League
- Royal Indian Raj International Corporation
- Risk-Informed Regulation Implementation Plan (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Random In Random Out
- Repair Item Replacement Option
- Repairable Item Replacement Option (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rhode Island electricity consumers are responding in significant numbers to a campaign organized by SmartPower and funded through a grant from the Rhode Island Renewable Energy Fund (RIREF) and buying non-polluting electric energy at a rate which, if it continues, will make the campaign one of the most successful clean energy switching programs in America.
The systems will be funded by the University and a grant from the Rhode Island Renewable Energy Fund.