Released in November by the Rhode Island Department of Health, the report was based on the approximately 175,000 people, or 17 percent of the state's population, who live in non-metropolitan areas.
What does RIDOH stand for?
RIDOH stands for Rhode Island Department of Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Report Information Data Library
- Research Institute on Digital Libraries (Middlesex University; UK)
- Resin-Infiltrated Dentin Layer
- Responsibility in DUI (Driving Under the Influence) Laws, Inc. (Canton, MI)
- Rhode Island Disability Law Center
- Rhode Island Department of Library Services (Providence, RI)
- Roosevelt Island Day Nursery (Roosevelt Island, NY)
- Rotherham Industrial Development Office (UK)
- Rhode Island Department of Corrections (Cranston, RI)
- Rhode Island Department of Education
- Ribosomal Differentiation of Medical Microorganisms
- Rhode Island Department of Transportation
- Regional Industrial Development Programme (South Africa)
- Rural Income Diversification Project (Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam)
- Rural Infrastructure Development Project (various locations)
- Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities and Carriers (also seen as RIPUC)
- Rhode Island Department of Public Works
- Random Isolated Deep Scratch (automobile cosmetic maintenance)
- Reaction-Induced Difference Spectra
- Reaction-Induced Difference Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Fine, director of the Rhode Island Department of Health, stated: "The Rhode Island Department of Health salutes CLEARCorps and its many partners who have spent three years working hard to create healthier futures for our children and our families.
The Rhode Island Department of Health has undertaken an effort to assess its readiness to exchange electronic data with the hospitals and eligible providers in the Ocean State.
71 million contract, the companies will build the core components of the system under the oversight of the Rhode Island Department of Health.
Tissue and blood samples from the donor and recipients were sent from the Rhode Island Department of Health and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), where LCMV was identified as the etiologic agent (10).
Chapin Health Lab, which houses the Rhode Island Department of Health Lab.
A similar tool is available from the Rhode Island Department of Health Office of Minority Health, entitled African American/Black Culture & Health (Rhode Island Department of Health, 2003).
The law requires the Rhode Island Department of Health (HEALTH) to develop a reporting system--the Rhode Island Health Quality Performance Measurement and Reporting Program--and to disseminate comparative data on health care quality to the public.