Released in November by the Rhode Island Department of Health, the report was based on the approximately 175,000 people, or 17 percent of the state's population, who live in non-metropolitan areas.
What does RIDH stand for?
RIDH stands for Rhode Island Department of Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Remote Intelligent Distribution Element Support (Raynet)
- Roadways into the Development of Elementary Students (Mississippi)
- Rockford Infant Developmental Evaluation Skills (pediatrics)
- Residual Inverse Document Frequency
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (India)
- Resin Infusion Between Double Flexible Tooling Process
- Resolution of the Identity Density Functional Theory
- Radar Integrated Display with Geospatial Elements
- Research Innovation and Development Grants in Economics (USDA)
- Ridge Interdisciplinary Global Experiments
- Rhode Island Dental Hygienists' Association
- Rhode Island Department of Human Services
- Referenzumgebung Dienste (German: Environmental Science Reference)
- Rhode Island Disaster Initiative
- Radiation Internal Dose Information Center
- Radioactive Incident Distance Monitoring
- Répertoire International d'Iconographie Musicale (French: International Repertory of Musical Iconography)
- Resourcing IDentifier Interoperability for Repositories (UK)
- Resonant In-Dip IR Spectroscopy
- Regarding the Intelligence in Distributed Intelligent Systems (Symposium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Fine, director of the Rhode Island Department of Health, stated: "The Rhode Island Department of Health salutes CLEARCorps and its many partners who have spent three years working hard to create healthier futures for our children and our families.
The Rhode Island Department of Health has undertaken an effort to assess its readiness to exchange electronic data with the hospitals and eligible providers in the Ocean State.
71 million contract, the companies will build the core components of the system under the oversight of the Rhode Island Department of Health.
Tissue and blood samples from the donor and recipients were sent from the Rhode Island Department of Health and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), where LCMV was identified as the etiologic agent (10).
Chapin Health Lab, which houses the Rhode Island Department of Health Lab.
A similar tool is available from the Rhode Island Department of Health Office of Minority Health, entitled African American/Black Culture & Health (Rhode Island Department of Health, 2003).
The law requires the Rhode Island Department of Health (HEALTH) to develop a reporting system--the Rhode Island Health Quality Performance Measurement and Reporting Program--and to disseminate comparative data on health care quality to the public.