First Intervention In 2002, Hope was identified as a school that for three years or more failed to improve student results, which led to an intervention by the Rhode Island Department of Education.
What does RIDOE stand for?
RIDOE stands for Rhode Island Department of Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reference Intervals and Decision Limits (International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine)
- Report Information Data Library
- Research Institute on Digital Libraries (Middlesex University; UK)
- Resin-Infiltrated Dentin Layer
- Responsibility in DUI (Driving Under the Influence) Laws, Inc. (Canton, MI)
- Rhode Island Disability Law Center
- Rhode Island Department of Library Services (Providence, RI)
- Roosevelt Island Day Nursery (Roosevelt Island, NY)
- Rotherham Industrial Development Office (UK)
- Rhode Island Department of Corrections (Cranston, RI)
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- Ribosomal Differentiation of Medical Microorganisms
- Rhode Island Department of Transportation
- Regional Industrial Development Programme (South Africa)
- Rural Income Diversification Project (Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam)
- Rural Infrastructure Development Project (various locations)
- Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities and Carriers (also seen as RIPUC)
- Rhode Island Department of Public Works
- Random Isolated Deep Scratch (automobile cosmetic maintenance)
- Reaction-Induced Difference Spectra
Samples in periodicals archive:
And under pressure to stop the misuse of taxpayer money to fund ineffective, medically inaccurate, and discriminatory abstinence programs, the Rhode Island Department of Education issued an advisory in March to all its school districts instructing them to stop using a federally funded abstinence-only-until-marriage curriculum in public schools.
According to the paper, the measure, dubbed "Breathe Right," was recommended by the Rhode Island Department of Education and will be voted on next month.