First Intervention In 2002, Hope was identified as a school that for three years or more failed to improve student results, which led to an intervention by the Rhode Island Department of Education.
What does RIDE stand for?
RIDE stands for Rhode Island Department of Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIDE
We have 19 other meanings of RIDE in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Interface and Data Distribution System
- Rebellious Individuals Delivering Entertainment (Trick Pony music album)
- Recreation for Individuals Dedicated to the Environment
- Reduce Impaired Driving Everywhere (a police community program)
- Regional Initiatives in Dental Education
- Regularized System of Integro-Differential Equations
- Rencontres Internationales des Disciplines Equestres (French: International Meeting of Equestrian Disciplines)
- Repair Installation Dispatch Enhancement (system)
- Research Issues in Data Engineering (Workshop)
- Resources in Distance Education
- Rhode Island Department of Elderly Affairs
- Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Real Instituto de Estudios Asturianos (Spanish: Royal Institute of Studies Asturians; Ovieda, Spain)
- REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) Investment Diversification and Empowerment Act of 2007
- Réseau International pour le Développement et l'Environnement à la Base
- Rencontre Internationale Des Educateurs Freinet (French: International Meeting of Educators Freinet; training conference)
- Relevance, Involvement, Discovery, Experience and Modeling (concept of adult learning)
- Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Research Institute for Democracy and Peace
- Rhode Island Donation Exchange Program (Providence, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And under pressure to stop the misuse of taxpayer money to fund ineffective, medically inaccurate, and discriminatory abstinence programs, the Rhode Island Department of Education issued an advisory in March to all its school districts instructing them to stop using a federally funded abstinence-only-until-marriage curriculum in public schools.
According to the paper, the measure, dubbed "Breathe Right," was recommended by the Rhode Island Department of Education and will be voted on next month.