They had discovered that adding two different substances to these cells (a Rho kinase inhibitor and fibroblast feeder cells) pushes them to morph into stem-like cells that stay alive indefinitely.
What does ROCK stand for?
ROCK stands for Rho Kinase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROCK
We have 26 other meanings of ROCK in our Acronym Attic
- Registry of Companies and Intellectual Property (Saint Lucia)
- Rolling Owner Controlled Insurance Program
- Regulatory Information Service Center (RISC) and Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA) Combined Information System
- Reach Out Centre for Kids (Canada)
- Reaching Our Connecticut Kids
- Reaching Out to Cancer Kids
- Rebirth of Crystallized Knowledge (gaming, Rockman Zx)
- Rebuilding on a Conservative Kornerstone
- Representative of Canada in Kandahar (Canada)
- Respectful, Organized, Cooperative and Knowledgeable
- Republic of China Kendo Association
- Regional Organization of Colorado Kodály Educators
- Raid on City, Knock Out Evil Tusks (Pokemon)
- Recumbents of Chattanooga Knoxville & East Tennessee
- Rocket Exercise
- Raster-to-Object Conversion Aided by Knowledge-Based Image Processing
- Respite Outreach Care for Kansas Organization, Inc. (est. 2002; caregiving group; Wichita, KS)
- Rocket Report
- Raising Our Community Kids Safely
- Residents of Childers and Kingsley Streets (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The role of rho kinase and extracellular regulated kinase-mitogen-activated protein kinase in alpha2-adrenoceptor-mediated vasoconstriction in the porcine palmar lateral vein.