Charlotte had rhizomelic chondrodysplasia punctata (RCP) - a rare condition that causes short limbs, bone abnormalities and restricted growth.
What does RCDP stand for?
RCDP stands for Rhizomelic Chondrodysplasia Punctata
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCDP
We have 7 other meanings of RCDP in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Cloud Detection Report No Echoes Observed
- Radar Cloud Detector Inoperative Due to Breakdown Until ....
- Regional Case Development Officer
- Regional Command Duty Officer (US Coast Guard)
- Rockland County Department of Health (New York)
- Radar Cloud Detector Inoperative Due to Maintenance Until ....
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ)
- Rarefaction-Condensation Differential Potential
- Residential Construction Demonstration Project (manufactured energy efficient housing)
- Responsabilidad Civil de Pasajeros (Guatemala)
- Roosevelt County Democratic Party (New Mexico)
- Rural Community Development Practitioner (Gambia)
- Rural Community Development Program (Nepal)
- Rutherford County Democratic Party (Tennessee)
- Riverside County Department of Public Social Services (California)
- Racing Club Douessin Rugby (France)
- Reference Conceptual Design Report
- River City Dirt Riders (Jacksonville, FL)
- Rural Community Development Resources (Washington)