Patients who were rheumatoid factor positive were more likely than RF-negative cases to have pericardial disease.
What does RF+ stand for?
RF+ stands for Rheumatoid Factor Positive
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- US Revenue Playing Cards (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Drone Radio Frequency Electronics Enhancement Mechanism
- Radio Frequency Electronic Article Surveillance
- Radio Frequency Portable Input Terminal System
- Radio Frequency Signature Augmentation System
- Reactor Fuels and Materials
- Richmond Freelance and Prototype Model Railroaders Club
- Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Railroad
- Reaction Force (Air)
- Reaction Forces (Air) Staff
- Rheumatoid Factor Negative
- Red Flag-Alaska (US Air Force)
- Radio Frequency-Automatic Identification Technology
- Recirculating Follicular B Cells
- Radio-Frequency Complementary Metal-Oxide Semi-Conductor
- Radio-Frequency Digital-To-Analog Converter (electrical engineering)
- Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Environment (US Army)
- Radio Frequency Free Electron Laser
- Rapid freezing and freeze substitution
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although no significant relationship was found between markers of childhood infection and the presence of rheumatoid factor in men, women who shared a bedroom during childhood had a significantly lower risk of being rheumatoid factor positive (odds ratio 0.
But there is a strong link to rheumatoid factor positive - one of the worse forms.
Of the study participants, 593 women had confirmed incident RA, and of those, 82% were rheumatoid factor positive.
Patients' mean age was 55 years, 76% were female, and 82% were rheumatoid factor positive.
Moreover, patients who were rheumatoid factor positive had elevated calprotectin levels as well as high ESRs, modified Sharp scores, and RAAD scores, according to Dr.
They had to have at least two swollen joints or one swollen metacarpophalangeal joint or proximal interphalangeal joint and to have more than one of the following characteristics: rheumatoid factor positive, anti-CCP positive, morning stiffness exceeding 45 minutes' duration, a response to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and a painful metatarsophalangeal joint squeeze test.