A noteworthy point is that within the Rheinmetall reorganisation, all the air-defence know-how of Rheinmetall Defence Electronics, which developed the Asrad and carried out the co-operation with MBDA now falls under the Air Defence division headquartered in Zurich.
What does RDE stand for?
RDE stands for Rheinmetall Defence Electronics (German military weapons supplier)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDE
We have 54 other meanings of RDE in our Acronym Attic
- Repair Development Engineering (various companies)
- Requirements Data Exchange
- Research Development and Extension
- Research in Dance Education (project; US Department of Education)
- Réseau de Développeurs Economiques (French: Economic Developer Network)
- Réseau des Données de l'Environnement (French: Network Data Environment)
- Responsible Design Engineer
- Retail, Dining, and Entertainment
- Reuse-Driven Development Environment
- Review of Development Effectiveness
- Riccati Differential Equation
- Right Defensive End (pro football)
- Rigid Discharge Electrode
- Ripe Digital Entertainment (est. 2005)
- Robust Design Engineering
- Rotating Disk Electrode
- Route Determination Entity
- Royal Devon and Exeter (UK)
- Rule Developing Experimentation (from the book Selling Blue Elephants)
- Research, Development, Engineering & Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Stinger also provides self-propelled shorad cover for the German Army launcher, the Rheinmetall Defence Electronics Advanced Short Range Air Defence (Asrad) system seen in our title photograph.
A Rheinmetall Defence Electronics day/night sighting system, which features a laser rangefinder and a 3D radar with a range of 25 km, are mounted on the roof.