The non-vintage Simply Riesling from Germany's Rheinhessen is made by wine giant Zimmerman-Graeff and Muller and comes in at PS4.
What does Rhh stand for?
Rhh stands for Rheinhessen (part of the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of Rhh
We have 19 other meanings of Rhh in our Acronym Attic
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormone
- Recombinant Human Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Rug Hooking Guild of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Rug Hooking Guild of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Relative Height Growth Rate
- Rat hypothalamic GH (Growth Hormone)-Releasing Factor
- Rochester Hills Government Youth Council (Michigan)
- Real Hip-Hop
- Renaissance Hollywood Hotel (Hollywood, CA)
- Reverend Horton Heat (band)
- Rollins Hudig Hall of Southern California, Inc.
- Rossmann Hurt Hoffman, Inc (Ellicott City, MD)
- Royal Hallamshire Hospital (UK)
- Royal Hobart Hospital (Tasmania, Australia)
- Rubber High Heat-resistant (wire)
- Respiratory Health Hazards in Agriculture (US CDC)
- Royal Herakles Hockey Club
- Radiology History and Heritage Charitable Trust (UK)
- Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang
- Russian Heritage Highway Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
2013 Contractor name : POPP & LAUSSER GMBH Contractor address : Industriegebiet MuldenhE-tten 09599 Freiberg Agency : Handwerkskammer Rheinhessen DagobertstraE-e 2 Contact point(s): Goldschmidt + Fischer Diplom Ingenieure Projektmanagementgesellschaft mbH For the attention of: Oliver Berz 55116 Mainz GERMANY Telephone: +49 610496240 Fax: +49 6104962410 E-mail: vergabe-p1@gfp-projektsteuerung.
But for great value the SAINSBURY'S HOUSE SWEET WINE BEERENAUSLESE PRADIKATSWEIN RHEINHESSEN (PS3.
Papillon" Gilles Robin Crozes-Hermitage, Rhone, France 2010 Furmint/Harslevelu Demi-Sec Kiralyudvar Tokaji, Hungary 2006 Riesling, von der Fels Weingut Klaus Keller Rheinhessen, Germany 2011 Chardonnay, Clos Blancheau James Berry Vineyard Paso Robles, CA 2009 Champagne Brut Grande Re serve Andre Clouet Beuzy.
Very enjoyable German wines are the QbA - quality wine, from the individual vineyards of the Mosel and the Rhine areas of Rheingau, Rheinhessen, Pfalz, Franken and Baden.
Astukewicz's favorites are Wurtz Riesling Rheinhessen Trocken 3-liter ($19.
Among the more interesting parcels were three magnums of 1976 Rheinhessen Beerenauslese which, if well stored, could be sublime.
II Elisabeth Langgasser was born in 1899 in the busy market town of Alzey, not far from Mainz, near the wine-producing area of Rheinhessen in southwestern Germany.