Over the past five decades, mean temperatures rose 2[degrees]-3[degrees]C, according to Agricultural Research Service (ARS) data from the Reynolds Creek Experimental Watershed (RCEW).
What does RCEW stand for?
RCEW stands for Reynolds Creek Experimental Watershed (Idaho)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCEW
We have 4 other meanings of RCEW in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Consortium for Educational Technology (Missouri)
- Research Center for Educational Technology (Kent State University, Ohio)
- Resource Center for Emerging Technologies (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Royal Caledonian Education Trust (Scotland; UK)
- Recombinant Human Cholesterol Ester Transfer Protein (gene expression)
- Residential and Commercial Energy and Utilities (California)
- Russian Chemical Engineering University
- Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women (India)
- Redwood Coast Energy Watch (Eureka, CA)
- Regional Center for Education & Work (St. Louis, MO)
- Rip Current Experiment
- Regionalne Centrum Edukacji Zawodowej (Polish: Regional Center for Vocational Education)
- Frozen Red Blood Cells
- Rabies Challenge Fund
- Rack Connection Field
- Radio Communications Failure (aviation)
- Radio Control Function
- Radio Country Family (French Internet radio station)
- Radio-Cephalic Fistula
- Radiometric Calibration Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
At 7,390 feet, this snow-capped ridge is the highest point in the Reynolds Creek Experimental Watershed, ARS' westernmost watershed.