They were assessed with the Rey Auditory Verbal Learning Test (RAVLT), Wisconsin Card Sorting Test (WCST), Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure (ROCF), and Wechsler Memory Scale Revised (WMS-R) digit span subtest.
What does ROCF stand for?
ROCF stands for Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure (neurology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROCF
We have 1 other meaning of ROCF in our Acronym Attic
- Return On Capital Employed
- Return on Capital Equity (finance)
- Rules of Coordination and Engagement
- Russian Orthodox Church in Exile
- Regional Office in Central and Eastern Europe (for the expression of communion)
- Republic of China Environmental Protection Administration
- Rb199 Operational Contract for Engine Transformation
- Real Orange Carbon Fiber (cars)
- Received on Certificate From (Quaker term)
- Remote Operator Console Facility
- Rosicrucian Order Crotona Fellowship
- Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure Test (measure of visuoconstructive skills and visual memory)
- RAN (Results Accountants' Network) One Consulting Group
- Random Order Comics and Games (publication)
- Rover Owners' Club Holland
- Radius of Outermost Closed Isobar (cyclones)
- Rauschenberg Overseas Cultural Interchange (est. 1984)
- Reserve Officer Candidate Indoctrination
- Results-Oriented Cycle of Inquiry (educational analysis protocol)
- Return on Capital Invested
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants also were asked to copy a cube and place the numbers and hands in a clock, and were given the Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure Test.