The Hadayek Qobba revolutionary youth movement had called for the protest, which began in several locations across Cairo including Al-Sheikh Kashk Mosque, Al-Nour Mosque, Al-Matarawy Mosque, and Al-Alf Al-Maskan Square.
What does RYM stand for?
RYM stands for Revolutionary Youth Movement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RYM
We have 9 other meanings of RYM in our Acronym Attic
- Rotary Youth Leadership Assembly (Rotary International)
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (Rotary International)
- Risk Your Life Headquarters
- Rashtriya Yuva Loktantrik Party (Indian: National Youth Democratic Party)
- Rotary Youth Leadership Program
- Rate Your Music (website)
- Reference Your Message
- Reformed Youth Ministries (Cookeville, TN)
- Refresh Your Memory, Inc.
- Renewing Your Mind (radio broadcast; Ligonier Ministries; Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meeting with members of the revolutionary youth movements meant to remind society of the president's commitment to the goals of the revolution and the role the youth should play in the decision-making process.
Most influential figures, revolutionary youth movements and political parties expressed support for Mursi's move.
In the context of these struggles, AN NAHAR reported that the Military Council has stopped issuing condemnations of some of the revolutionary youth movements, particularly the April 6 movement.
The Revolutionary Youth Movement of Zimbabwe called for regional leaders to pressure "Mugabe into finally accepting defeat".
Indeed, in late 1969 women in the Revolutionary Youth Movement II faction of SDS--that faction from which the RU and the Communist Party (Marxist Leninist) sprang--were promoting a program that insisted that unity between white women and black women could only be achieved to the extent that white women took on the battle against white supremacy.