PEACE OF Mike O'Beirne The programme has won acclaim from a diverse range of clients including The Pen Shop, Derwentside College, Pagan and McQuade Opticians, and charities The Percy Hedley Foundation and Reviving the Heart of the West End, all of whom praised the dedication and knowledge of the employment team and the high levels of customer care.
What does RHWE stand for?
RHWE stands for Reviving the Heart of the West End (Newcastle, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Robert Hewitt Wolfe (famous television writer)
- Royal Hospital for Women (Australia)
- Rural Health Works (Stillwater, OK)
- Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure (Salina, KS)
- Reliant Home Warranty Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Reproductive Health and Wellness Center (Philippines)
- Riverside Highland Water Company (Grand Terrace, CA)
- Rouse Hill Wellness Centre (New South Wales, Australia)
- Random House Webster's College Dictionary
- Random House Websters Dictionary
- Remote-Handled Waste Facility
- Reactor Harmonization Working Group (Western European Nuclear Regulators Association)
- Regional Heliport Working Group (Hong Kong)
- Regional Housing Working Group (various locations)
- Renewable Hydrogen Working Group (National Hydrogen Association)
- Reproductive Health Working Group
- Rooming House Working Group (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Rural Heritage and Watershed Initiative (proposed land-use statute; California)
- Rick Hansen Wheels in Motion
- Renton Howard Wood Levin (architectural group; London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Reviving the Heart of the West End plan has been helped by Government and Euro cash and could feature a call centre, motor showroom and information technology centre.
Reviving the Heart of the West End Ltd (RHWE), in Benwell, Newcastle, has awarded scholarships to the students as part of its campaign to champion the value of higher education for young people in the community.
The Tynemouth youngster is filming the progress of young people taking part in a project run by the Reviving the Heart of the West End charity.
Rookie Sports is the 20th company to set up at the work village, which is run by the Reviving the Heart of the West End trust.
Reviving the Heart of the West End Ltd (RHWE), a charitable trust based in Benwell, has launched a Community Grant Fund for 2011/12.
The scheme was established with funding and support from West Gate New Deal for Communities, Reviving the Heart of the West End and the European Regional Development Fund.
Reviving the Heart of the West End (RHWE), a charitable trust based in Benwell, Newcastle, has launched the scholarships to champion the value of higher education for teens in the West End.