The studies in this special issue of the Review of Development Economics represent the vanguard of research into the impacts of climate change and associated adaptation strategies.
What does RODE stand for?
RODE stands for Review of Development Economics (Blackwell Publishers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RODE
- Reversion Operational Database
- Runtime Object Data Base
- Read-Only Domain Controller (Active Directory Domain Controller)
- Regional Oceanographic Data Center
- Regional Office Data Center
- Registered Organizational Development Consultant
- Royal Oak Design & Consulting
- Report on Department of Defense Clandestine Activity
- Ie Shima Auxiliary Air Base (ICAO)
- Ragnarok Online Database Engine (online gaming)
- Regulated On-Site Demonstrated Efficiency Objective
- Rotating Delivery of Excitation Off-Resonance (radiology)
- Rodrigo y Gabriela (band)
- Register of Digitisation Initiatives (New Zealand)
- Reverse Osmosis Deionized (water)
- Regional Oncology Drug Information Center (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; New York, NY)
- Radiation Oncology Digital Image Chart System
- Realm of Divine Magic (role-playing game)
- Resource Object Data Manager (IBM)
- Reverse Osmosis Demineralizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover HC59 Frankel (management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology) offers a critical review of development economics theory and practice over the past half century, presenting comparative analysis of development experiences in Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Americas in order to try to identify effective strategies within specific contexts.
Review of Development Economics Special Issue: Climate Change and Economic Development The roots of development economics lie in the study of large-scale phenomena such as economic transformation.