Maurizio Carbone, "The Millennium Challenge Account: A Marginal Revolution in US Foreign Aid," Review of African Political Economy, No.
What does ROAPE stand for?
ROAPE stands for Review of African Political Economy (periodical)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Regional Office for Asia and Oceania (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions)
- Resection of Aneurysm of the Abdominal Aorta
- Relief Organization for Afghan Orphans and Women
- Ragnarok Online Advanced Proxy
- Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific
- Remote Audio Output Protocol
- Removal-of-Accounts Provision
- Rights Object Acquisition Protocol
- Risk & Opportunity Assessment Process (Reliability qualification of Semiconductor Devices)
- Routing and Addressing Problem Directorate
- Radar Obsolescence and Availability Recovery
- Radio Operated Automobile Racing (remote controlled cars)
- Rail Operations and Regulatory Committee (California)
- Ravers Organized Against the Rave Act (USA)
- Reach Out Act Respond (Animal Planet advocacy organization)
- Reach Out and Read (national pediatric literacy program)
- Reach Out And Recover (mental health; Australia)
- Reach Out and Rejoice
- Reach Outstanding Achievements and Results (Public School 149 Danny Kaye; Brooklyn, NY)
- Recovery of Overpayments, Accounting and Reporting (Social Security Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tajudeen wrote many academic and specialist journals, including Review of African Political Economy (ROAPE), Journal of African Marxists (JAM), Southern Africa Political Economy Monthly (SAPEM), New Internationalist, and International Journal of Development.