Test applications, review code, and en courage developers to write more secure code.
What does RVC stand for?
RVC stands for Review Code
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RVC
We have 95 other meanings of RVC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Value Content
- Regional Visitor Center (USACE)
- Regional Vital Capacity
- Removable Valve Core (various companies)
- Rendez-Vous Canada (Canadian tourism marketplace)
- Renesas Design Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Respond to Verbal Command
- Retail Venture Capital
- Reticulated Vitreous Carbon (structural material)
- Reverse Voice Channel (Cellular Term)
- Richmond Volleyball Club (Henrico, VA)
- Rifle Volunteer Corps (British Army)
- Right Ventricular Coil
- River Valley Civilizations
- Roadside-to-Vehicle Communications
- Robust Video Communication
- Rock Valley College (Illinois)
- Rock Valley Community (Rockford, IL)
- Rockville Centre, New York
- Rouge Valley Centenary (hospital; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LDRA equips developers with the ability to review code instruction by instruction, while eliminating the cost of developing and maintaining tools in-house.
The workshop will review code compliance issues and present a microFiT sample design.
Some of the areas addressed include management review codes, supply support requests, and local purchase policies.