[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Consensus Revenue Estimating Conference was one of Gary's proudest initiatives.
What does REC stand for?
REC stands for Revenue Estimating Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REC
We have 268 other meanings of REC in our Acronym Attic
- Research Ethics Committee
- Réseau Européen de la Concurrence (French: European Competition Network; EU)
- Residential Energy Consumption (energy use category)
- Resource Efficiency Club (UK)
- Resource Exchange Center (various locations)
- Resources for Early Childhood (Ohio)
- Respiratory Epithelial Cells
- Responsible Endowments Coalition (various organizations)
- Responsive Emergency Care
- Revenue Earning Customer
- Revue Electronique de Communication
- Right-Edge Cell
- Roll Eccentricity Compensation (mills)
- Route Evènementiel Classique (French automobile club)
- Rural Electric Cooperative
- Rural Electrification Corporation (India)
- Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd (India)
- Ryukoku Extension Center (Ryukoku University; Kyoto, Japan)
- Subsafe Re-Entry Control
- Regional Evaluation Center/Main Evaluation Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
So far, the trust fund is performing so well that the Article V Revenue Estimating Conference in November revised its forecast for revenues for 2010-2011 from $214 million to $368 million, according to OSCA.
The good news is the trust fund is performing so well that in November, the Article V Revenue Estimating Conference revised its forecast for 2010-11 by a substantial amount: from $214 million to $368 million.
So far, the trust fund is performing so well that the Article V Revenue Estimating Conference in November revised its forecast for revenues for 2010-2011 from $214 million to $368 million, according to the Office of the State Courts Administrator.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] With the numbers at January's revenue estimating conference once again showing decreased revenue even after a lax hike, Michigan's legislators are raced with the same tough decision--to cut services or to raise taxes.