The proposal does retain many important gains of TEA 21, including the budgetary firewalls to protect the HTF, the mechanism known as Revenue Aligned Budget Authority (RABA), which directly ties the intake of fuel taxes to spend levels for the program, and maintains the overall programmatic structure of TEA 21.
What does RABA stand for?
RABA stands for Revenue Aligned Budget Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RABA
We have 11 other meanings of RABA in our Acronym Attic
- Restricted Area Badge
- Retail Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Retarded Animal Babies
- Rhythm and Blues
- Risk Assessment Board (various organizations)
- Risk Assurance Board (Elexon Ltd.; UK)
- Rotary Air Blast (mining)
- Royal Academy of Ballet
- Radioactive Antigen-Binding Assay (molecular biology)
- Redding Area Bus Authority (Redding, CA, USA)
- Richmond Area Bicycling Association (Virginia)
- Richmond Area Business Association (Vermont)
- Rochester Area Builders Association (Rochester, MN)
- Radiosonde BALloon Wind Data
- Radiosonde Balloon Release
- Rav-Turai (Israeli Army Corporal)
- Read A Book, Bring It to School
- Redheads Are Beautiful But Inclined to Sin
- Radio Advisory Board of Canada
- Realtor Association of Bay County (Bay County, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Revenue aligned budget authority adjustments are made to the annual guaranteed funding level provided in the act as highway account receipt levels change.