TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN 8pm, E4 The war between the shape-shifting robots erupts once again, as the first of the evil Decepticons leads an attack on Earth to locate an ancient planet-destroying machine.
What does ROTF stand for?
ROTF stands for Revenge of the Fallen (movie title)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ROTF
We have 2 other meanings of ROTF in our Acronym Attic
- Role of the Die (webcomic)
- Rotary Out Trunk Dial
- Rule Of The Dollar (gaming, Starcraft)
- Rulers of the Deep (game)
- Related Organized Thought Energy
- Return on Tangible Equity (investing)
- Roll-on Tamper Evident
- Reference Telegram from Our Office
- Records Of Tax Enforcement Results
- ROTary Energy Storage
- Rise of the Fallen (gaming clan)
- Rolling On The Floor (laughing)
- Rough Oversize to Finish (metals)
- Rolling on the Floor and Laughing My Ass Off
- Rolling On the Floor and Laughing Out Loud
- Rolling on the Floor and Scaring the Cat (Internet slang)
- Rolling On the Floor About To Piss My Panties
- Rolling on the Floor Because My Artificial Limbs Fell Off
- Rolling On The Floor Biting The Carpet
- Rolling on the Freaking Floor Laughing (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2005/18) Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Film4, 9pm Sequel starring Shia LaBoeuf.
THOSE who became fans of the band in 2009 through their song New Divide from the film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will love this album.
In the fifth annual Kermode Awards, he'll be waxing lyrical about a few of 2009's finest offerings, but don't expect Bride Wars or Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen to be among them - he rated those as among the w orst of the year.
Action blockbusters Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and X-Men Origins: Wolverine are up against fan favourite The Twilight Saga: New Moon and kids' classic Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel for the Favourite Movie accolade, while Up, A Christmas Carol, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs and Monsters vs.
Retail 1 (-) Dorian Gray 2 (-) Gamer 3 (-) (500) Days of Summer 4 (4) Alvin and the Chipmunks 5 (-) Funny People 6 (1) The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 7 (2) District 9 8 (8) Twilight 9 (5) Monsters Vs Aliens 10 (9) Hannah Waterman's Body Blitz Rental 1 (2) The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 2 (-) Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen 3 (-) Surrogates 4 (-) Gamer 5 (-) (500) Days of Summer 6 (3) Funny People 7 (5) The Proposal 8 (4) The Hangover 9 (8) A Perfect Getaway 10 (7) Public Enemies
Top 10 grossing films of 2009: 1 Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince 2 I c e A g e 3 : D a w n O f T h e Dinosaurs 3 Up 4 Slumdog Millionaire 5 Twilight: New Moon 6 Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen 7 The Hangover 8 Monsters Vs Aliens 9 Star Trek 10 Night At The Museum 2
20 /PRNewswire/ -- With more action and more thrills, TRANSFORMERS: Revenge of the Fallen captivated audiences to earn over $820 million at the box office and become the #1 movie of the year in North America and throughout the world.