The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism Survey found that 54 percent people in the UK read a newspaper every week.
What does RISJ stand for?
RISJ stands for Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism (University of Oxford, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rhode Island Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Recherche d'Information sur l'Internet (French: Information Retrieval on the Internet)
- Regional Information Society Initiative (EU)
- Residual InterSymbol Interference
- Resource Information Systems Inc.
- Residual Inter-Symbol Interference Canceller
- Rubber Insert Sound Isolation Coupling
- Reproductive Immunology Special Interest Group (American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
- Rhode Island Statewide Independent Living Council
- Risk and Safety in Transport (EU)
- Rapid Integrated Survival Kombat (police defensive tactics system)
- Reciprocity, Interdependency, Sharing and Keeping (networking)
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems Laboratory
- Rhode Island Student Loan Authority
- Remote Integrated Services Line Unit
- Research Institute for the Study of Language in Urban Society (est. 1961; New York, NY)
- Rat Intestinal Smooth Muscle Cells (physiology)
- Reduced Instruction Set Model
- Reference Interaction Site Method (physical chemistry)
- Répertoire International des Sources Musicales (International Inventory of Musical Sources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Lloyd, director of the Reuters Institute for the study of journalism at Oxford University, said the readers of the upscale papers generally "want to be information-rich" so they easily migrated online.