But the stakes have been raised even further after the Italian government said that its two nationals would remain in their home country and not return to India to face trial.
What does R2I stand for?
R2I stands for Return to India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of R2I
- Star Wars Droid Model
- Rapid Reaction Deployable Command, Control, and Communications
- Refine 2 Excellence
- Right to Education (Palestinian campaign)
- Ready to Fly
- Retour 2 Flamme (French band)
- Real Finite Impulse Response using 2 Data Streams
- Request to Hire (West Chester University; Pennsylvania)
- Rune Two-Handed (gaming, Runescape)
- Resistance to Interrogation (military technique)
- Road to Jerusalem
- Return to Kogarah (Australia; rugby)
- Radix-2 Multipath Delay Commutator
- REWERSE I1 Rule Markup Language
- Resource Requirements Management System
- Research to Operations
- Requisition to Pay (business process)
- Research to Practice (US CDC; Cincinnati, OH)
- Responsibility to Protect (New York, NY)
- Right to Protect
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bench said that the marines-Massimiliano Latorre and Salvatore Girone-are only allowed to travel to Italy and remain there and will have to return to India.
THE England and Wales Cricket Board have confirmed that England will return to India to play their two-match Test series after a meeting between players and management today.
Her mother Fiona MacKeown said she did not give permission for the organs to be removed and is planning to return to India within the next two weeks to find out what has happened.