4% of Americans return unwanted medicines to pharmacies, says Voulvoulis.
What does RUM stand for?
RUM stands for Return Unwanted Medicines
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RUM
We have 38 other meanings of RUM in our Acronym Attic
- Rectilinear Uniform Motion
- Reference Unique de Mandat (French: Unique Mandate Reference)
- Release Upgrade Manual
- Remington Ultra Magnum (ammunition)
- Remote Underwater Manipulator
- Remote Unit Manipulator/Monitor
- Remote User Multiplex
- Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Resource Updating Manager (software)
- Resources & Unit Monitoring
- Revenue Under Management (finance)
- Roundup Ultra
- Rumanian (linguistics)
- Rapid Urban Malaria Appraisal
- Request Update Multiple Access
- Responsible Use of Medicines in Agriculture Alliance (est. 1997; Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Right Up My Alley
- Reserve Unit Manpower Authorization System
- Realistic, Understandable, Measurable, Believable and Attainable
- Regular Update on Methyl Bromide Alternatives (newsletter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
People are being asked to return unwanted medicines to their local pharmacy.