Any sign that the old discredited elite that enriched itself during Mubarak's three-decade rule could return to dominate parliament may reignite mass protests, while a strong electoral showing by Islamists may worry Western investors.
What does R2D stand for?
R2D stands for Return To Dominate (sports battle cry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of R2D
- Region 2 Arts Council (Minnesota)
- Red to Black
- Research to Business (conference)
- Real to Complex
- Route Reconnaissance/Clearance Operations Course-Sapper (US DoD)
- Radial Reception Control Protocol
- Rapid Response to Critical Systems Requirements
- River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Radians to Degrees (geometry)
- Relief to Development (Save the Children project)
- Reel 2 Dialogue 2 (editor's code for cans of film on American Graffiti, from which George Lucas got the name for the Star Wars robot)
- Star Wars Droid Model
- Rapid Reaction Deployable Command, Control, and Communications
- Refine 2 Excellence
- Right to Education (Palestinian campaign)
- Ready to Fly
- Retour 2 Flamme (French band)
- Real Finite Impulse Response using 2 Data Streams
- Request to Hire (West Chester University; Pennsylvania)
- Rune Two-Handed (gaming, Runescape)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Romano Kiome, Permanent Secretary in the agriculture ministry, says "It is exciting to see agriculture return to dominate the top slot of the country's top foreign exchange earners.
The splitter blade broke his middle finger at the same time, so that's going to have to heal before Olson can return to dominate the trap fields of Oak Tree and Lopez Canyon.