For example, once a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, a repetitive set of tasks could be automated.
What does RMA stand for?
RMA stands for Return Merchandise Authorization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMA
We have 313 other meanings of RMA in our Acronym Attic
- Requirements Management Agreement
- Rescue Mission Alliance (various locations)
- Resource Management Account
- Resource Management Application
- Resources Management Act (New Zealand)
- Respect My Authoritah
- Ressourcen Management Agentur (German: Resource Management Agency; Austria)
- Retail Markets Alliance (UK)
- Retour de Matériel (French: Return Material)
- Return Material Authorization
- Return to Manufacturer Authorization
- Revenu Minimum d'Activité (French: Minimum Earned Income)
- Revolution in Military Affairs
- Rich Minimized Application (computing)
- Rich Mobile Application (smartphones)
- Richmond Metropolitan Authority
- Right Main Artery
- Right Mental Attitude
- Right Mouse Action
- Risk Management Agency (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Netopia's Cayman products are designed for mass deployment and offer industry leading rate/reach and throughput performance, robust security and ease-of-use for end customers while still maintaining high quality standards as proven by low return merchandise authorization (RMA) rates.