In summary, existing problems in the wall return system are as follows: (1) the external static pressure of FFU must be high (to overcome pressure resistance of the return air grill (RAG), RAS, and dry cooling coils (DCC)), (2) the downward cold supply air from the FFU encounters upward air currents due to the heat-load from process tools, and (3) fixed positions of the RAS and DCC.
What does RAG stand for?
RAG stands for Return Air Grill (HVAC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAG
We have 129 other meanings of RAG in our Acronym Attic
- Replacement Air Group
- Requirements Advisory Group
- Requirements Assessment Group
- Rescue a Golden (dogs)
- Research and Analysis Group (Office of Manpower Economics; UK)
- Research Associate in Geology
- Réseau d'Alimentation Générale (French utilities network)
- Reserve Air Group
- Residents Action Group
- Resource Allocation Group (tunnel between MDG and HA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When outside warm air has infiltrated through the return air grill (RAG), it will increase the air temperature and impose a cooling load on the refrigeration system.