and American organizations, Girl Power 2 Cure , the Kate Foundation for Rett Syndrome Research, Eva Fini Fund at RSRT, Rocky Mountain Rett Association, Anastasi Fund, Claire's Crusade and the New Jersey Rett Syndrome Association.
What does RSA stand for?
RSA stands for Rett Syndrome Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSA
We have 419 other meanings of RSA in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Staging Area (emergency management)
- Resource Support Associates, Inc. (consultants)
- Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia
- Response Spectrum Analysis
- Responsible Serving of Alcohol
- Restricted Service Account (structured query language mail)
- Retail Sales Associate
- Retirement Savings Account
- Retirement Systems of Alabama
- Retrograde Storage Area (US DoD)
- Returned Services Association (New Zealand; established 1916)
- Reusable Software Assets
- Revenu de Solidarité Active (French social welfare system)
- Revenue Sharing Agreement
- Revised Shapley-Ames (astronomy catalog)
- Revised Statutes Annotated (laws of the state of NH)
- Revised Statutes of Alberta (Canada)
- Rhetoric Society of America
- Rhythmic Slow Activity
- Right Shift Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
The health service and the Rett Syndrome Association of Ireland have been fantastic.
Although Carol says Rebecca may end up in a wheelchair by the time she's 16, her weekly horseback therapy (also known as hippotherapy) is crucial and recommended by the Rett Syndrome Association.
Child Neurology Foundation Child Neurology Society Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Easter Seals Huntington's Study Group Huntington's Disease Society of America International Dystonia On-Line Support Group International Essential Tremor Foundation International Rett Syndrome Association Movement Disorder Society Musicians with Dystonia National Alliance for Caregiving National Ataxia Foundation National Family Caregivers Association National Multiple Sclerosis Society National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc.
Andy took part in the Leeds Marathon and raised pounds 2,500 for Rett Syndrome Association UK.
The Rett Syndrome Association UK relies almost entirely on donations and grants.
The First annual Patient Advocate Award of Merit has been awarded to the International Rett Syndrome Association (IRSA) by the Child Neurology Foundation.
It was the start of a friendship with both Abigail and the International Rett Syndrome Association that would lead to the making of Silent Angels, a TV documentary for the Discovery Health Channel.