New drugs, but also shorter, better-tolerated regimens are needed to tackle the high global burden of tuberculosis complicated by drug resistance and retroviral disease.
What does RVD stand for?
RVD stands for Retroviral Disease
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVD
We have 51 other meanings of RVD in our Acronym Attic
- Rear Vision Device
- Recombinant Virus Database (est. 1998)
- Reference Vessel Diameter
- Regulatory Volume Decrease (cells)
- Remote Vehicle Diagnostics (telematics)
- Remote Virtual Disk
- Rendez-Vous and Docking
- Rendezvous Daemon
- Request for Volume Discount
- Resistively-Loaded Vee Dipole
- Right Ventricular Dysfunction (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Road Vehicle Dynamics
- Rob Van Dam (pro wrestler)
- Rogue Valley Door (Grants Pass, OR)
- Rotary Vacuum Dryer (product)
- Rotary Viscous Damper
- Ryan vs. Dorkman (Star Wars fan film series)
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover Health and medical issues today RA643 Stolley (sociology and women's and gender studies, Virginia Wesleyan College, Norfolk) and Glass (sociology, Collin County Community College, Texas) contribute a volume on the retroviral disease to the series providing general readers and non-specialist students a basic foundation in topics and issues in medicine and health.
00 Paperback RA643 Economists explore how the retroviral disease might inhibit commercial development in the region.