What does REVIVAL stand for?
REVIVAL stands for Retrofitting for Environmental Viability Improvement of Valued Architectural Landmarks (Euopean Commission; London)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rhein Erft Verkehrsgesellschaft (Germany)
- Reverberation Generator
- Redundancy Expected Value Goal Programming
- Redlands East Valley High School (California)
- Regeling Externe Veiligheid Inrichtingen (Dutch: External Safety Equipment Scheme)
- Regional Economy Vitalization Corporation of Japan
- Revised Intermediate COCOMO
- Revit User Group of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Rotary Devil (Czech rotary engine project)
- Real Estate Video Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Rane Engine Valves Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Reliance Energy Ventures, Ltd. (India)
- Redundancy Expected Value Model
- Review Manager (software for Cochrane reviews)
- Revision Date
- Redundancy Expected Value Programming
- Regional Executive Vice President (various organizations)
- Revenue per Available Customer