In accordance with the article 16 of the law on presidential and parliamentary elections, foreign television programs retransmitted by local channels should be recorded and local retransmitters bear responsibility for shown materials during the period of elections.
What does REXMIT stand for?
REXMIT stands for Retransmitted
This definition appears frequently
- REST-Enabled XHTML
- Retour d'Expérience (French)
- REXX Script (file extension)
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico - General Lucio Blanco Airport (Airport Code)
- Rheintal-Express (Germany)
- Routine Exercise
- Rurtal-Express (Germany)
- Regional Executive Director (Canada)
- Remote Execution
- Remote Execution Command Daemon (computer science)
- REX-Performance-Index (German bond performance index)
- Rede Experimental de Pacotes (Portuguese: Experimental Network Package)
- Radar Exploitation Report
- Recoverable Exercise Torpedo (US DoD)
- Restructured Extended Executor Language
- REXX Language Association
- Real Earnings Yield (investing)
- Religious Education for Youth
- Resource Efficiency Yorkshire (project; UK)
- Retina Europe Youth (est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[GRAPHIC OMITTED] Inefficient Error Recovery During error recovery, TCP causes the entire stream from any lost portion to be retransmitted in its entirety.
Acknowledgement Scheme: TCP causes the entire stream from any lost portion to be retransmitted in its entirety.
If errors occur during transmission, the data can be retransmitted without adversely affecting other users on the network.