NCA Educational Seminars, a sister company of NCA Financial Planners, conducts financial and retirement planning seminars in the Cleveland area.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Retirement Planning Seminar
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 374 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Requests per Second (network traffic measurement)
- Requirements Planning System (various companies)
- Research in Patient Safety (Maryland)
- Research Publishing Services (Singapore and India)
- Resource Poor Settings (developing countries healthcare)
- Resource Provider Selection
- Restricted Party Screening
- Retail Payment Solutions (various companies)
- Retention Price Scheme (India)
- Retirement Plan Service (various locations)
- Revenue per Share (finance)
- Review and Prioritization Subcommittee
- Revolutions Per Second
- Ribosomal Protein
- Richmond Public Schools (Virginia)
- Ricoh Printing Systems (various locations)
- RIGS (Reconnaissance/Intelligence Ground System) Products and Services
- Ring Parameter Server (Token Ring)
- Risques Psycho-Sociaux (French: Psychosocial Risks; behavioral science)
- Rivervale Primary School (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consider a boomers-only retirement planning seminar series that helps them evaluate when they can afford to retire, how to best manage their money in retirement and what types of services they'll need most.
For example, a firm providing pension plan administration services can conduct retirement planning seminars for its clients' employees as part of the total service package.
This could be accomplished through various methods, including orientation programs for officers and their families, in-service and roll-call training, stress management programs, career counseling sessions, and retirement planning seminars.
which is solely devoted to providing retirement planning seminars to employees on behalf of employers.