engineering, developing, and demonstrating an integrated process comprised of membrane technology and electrical discharge plasma generated via a novel reticulated vitreous carbon (RVC) electrode material.
What does RVC stand for?
RVC stands for Reticulated Vitreous Carbon (structural material)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVC
We have 95 other meanings of RVC in our Acronym Attic
- Reconfigurable Video Coding
- Recovery Ventures Corporation (Black Mountain, NC)
- Regional Value Content
- Regional Visitor Center (USACE)
- Regional Vital Capacity
- Removable Valve Core (various companies)
- Rendez-Vous Canada (Canadian tourism marketplace)
- Renesas Design Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Respond to Verbal Command
- Retail Venture Capital
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, the plant successfully manufactured reticulated vitreous carbon onto which a custom designed plating system applies a lead tin alloy to create patented current collectors for use in the company's advanced batteries.