The Minister noted that drivers and passengers, including children, stay in cold weather during the restriction of movement on the road.
What does ROM stand for?
ROM stands for Restriction of Movement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ROM
We have 172 other meanings of ROM in our Acronym Attic
- Refuel On the Move
- Regional Office Manager
- Regional Oxidant Model
- Register Of Marriage
- Register of Merit (title in animal shows)
- Remote Operations Manager (software)
- Repair Operations Manual (Jaguar)
- Request of Materials
- Resource Optimization Management
- Rest of Market
- Result Oriented Management (management system)
- Results-Oriented Monitoring (EU)
- Retail Operation Management (US Navy)
- Retention Office Manager (US DoD)
- Return of the Member (credit union evaluation)
- Return On Management
- Return on Marketing
- Rifters of Matter (gaming guild)
- Right on the Money
- Right Otitis Media (infection of the eardrum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
House demolitions, damage to property, land confiscations and restriction of movement and water use are common.
Both visitors to the park and the animals that live there will have no restriction of movement and will be able to roam freely across borders.