The CAC pointed out that, in addition to passenger screening and world-standard restrictions on carry-on items, Canada also uses measures such as: Restricted Area Identification Cards (RAIC) for airport workers, a biometric identification system for airport workers; hold baggage screening with 100% of checked bags on passenger aircraft in Canada being screened and any suspicious items identified are further investigated; and supply chain security of airport products - the security of products sold at Canadian airports is reportedly maintained through a supply chain security system.
What does RAIC stand for?
RAIC stands for Restricted Area Identification Card
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAIC
We have 18 other meanings of RAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Resident Assessment Instrument-Mental Health Project (Canada)
- Retinoic Acid-Induced 3
- Registro Andaluz de Identificación Animal (Spanish)
- Royal Australian Institute of Architects
- Rail Accident Investigation Branch (UK)
- Real Ale in A Bottle (UK)
- Radio Amateur Invalid and Blind Club (UK)
- Records Administration Information Center
- Redundant Array of Inexpensive Computers
- Resident Agent in Charge (federal law enforcement)
- Restricted Area Identity Card (Canadian Air Transport Security Authority)
- Retention Advisement and Information Center (California State University Los Angeles)
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
- Ranking and Averaging Independent Component Analysis by Reproducibility
- Racal Imagery Compression and Transmission System
- Radiosonde Observation Icing at ...
- Redundant Array of Independent Coffee Machines
- Race Against Impaired Driving
- Radar Identification and Direction (System)
- Ram-Air Inflatable Decelerator