What does RAOF stand for?
RAOF stands for Restricted Antimicrobial Order Form
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAOF
We have 1 other meaning of RAOF in our Acronym Attic
- Random Act of Culture
- Rear Area Operations Center
- Red Army of Chornobyl (gaming)
- Regional Air Operations Center
- Renault Alpine Owners Club (UK)
- Return on Average Operating Capital (finance)
- Royal Army Ordnance Corps (British Army Logistic Supply Corps, now amalgamated into the Royal Logistics Corps)
- Registered Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Counselor (certification)
- Recognition Award of Outstanding and Devoted Service (Kiwanis)
- Regionale Adviesgroep Ouderenbeleid Flevoland (Dutch: Regional Aging Advisory Flevoland)
- Rear Area Operations Group (US Marine Corps)
- Richmond Assembly of God (Australia)
- Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness
- Random Acts of Insanity (webcomic)
- Regulatory Affairs and Orders in Council (Canada)
- Regional Administration of Justice (USAID)
- Random Act of Kindness
- Recurrent Acute Otitis Media (middle ear infection)
- Risk-Adjusted Operative Mortality (surgery)
- Rochester Academy of Medicine (Rochester, NY)