[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] SECOND GENERATION TECHNOLOGIES The 2nd generation barrier technology involved the use of Restricted Access Barrier System (RABS).
What does RABS stand for?
RABS stands for Restricted Access Barrier System (aseptic isolation system used in the pharmaceutical industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RABS
We have 2 other meanings of RABS in our Acronym Attic
- Rat Androgen-Binding Protein
- Retinoic Acid Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Renal Adherence Behaviour Questionnaire (UK)
- Registrar Accreditation Board and Quality Society of Australasia
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse Brain Serum (immunobiology)
- Rainbow Bridge National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Rapid Armament Boresight System
- Rear Anti-lock Braking System
- Religionspädagogik an Berufsbildenden Schulen (German)
- Remote Area Broadcasting Service (TV)
- Run a Better Set (film production app)
- Air Post Postal Tax (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Racine, WI USA - Batten Airport (Airport Code)
- Radar Area Correlation
- Radar Azimuth Converter
- Radiation Advisory Committee (EPA)
- Radiation Advisory Committee (Oregon)
- Radio Amateurs of/du Canada
- Radio Astronomy Controller
- Radio Curve
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 Class 5 Class 6 Class 7 Class 8 Ell GMP A B - C D BS52H E F G/H J K Required - Downflow booths with - Containment containment front doors and isolators - dedicated gown areas - Downflow booths - Restricted Access Barrier Systems (RABS) - and isolators with celling panel filters or - air distribution screens The first work on the microbiological control and monitoring of aseptic processing environments began in the early 1990s.
Automation was planned throughout the building, from door openers, to the use of the brand new Restricted Access Barrier System (RABS) on the filling lines.
A complete line of isolator and Restricted Access Barrier Systems from Bosch Packaging Technology integrate aseptic filling with barrier technology to increase sterility assurance.