Dr Gardee BDS (Glas), CAGS (USA) says, "We have over 15 years experience at the cutting edge of advanced restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
What does R&C stand for?
R&C stands for Restorative and Cosmetic (dentistry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of R&C
- Room and Board
- Ross & Bonnyman (UK)
- Ross and Babcock (ticket agency)
- Ryfe-Boorstyn (algorithm)
- Ratchet and Clank (game)
- Rate and Comment
- Reasonable and Customary (charges)
- Receiving and Concealing (crime)
- Reel and Cable (Assembly)
- Remodeling & Construction
- Retail & Consumer
- Review & Comment
- Rhubarb and Custard (UK)
- Rights and Clearances (media licensing)
- Risk & Compliance
- Risk & Contingency (various organizations)
- Rum & Coke (mixed drink)
- Riots and Civil Commotions (insurance)
- Receiving and Departure (transportation)
- Reproduction et Développement (French: Reproduction and Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chasolens are two of a handful of trained prosthodontists in the area, an American Dental Association specialty granted to qualified dentists who have successfully completed a three-year residency program in advanced restorative and cosmetic dentistry.