She is a Contra Costa County Hazardous Materials Commissioner and a member of the Point Molate Restoration Advisory Board.
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Restoration Advisory Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- Rembo Auto-Backup
- Remote Afterloading Brachytherapy
- Renewal At Birth
- Report Acceptance Body (accounting)
- Réseau Africain de Biosciences (French: African Biosciences Network)
- Resident Authority Board
- Residential Advisory Board (various schools)
- Resistivity-at-the-Bit (measuring tool)
- Resource Accounting and Budgeting
- Rest Assured Bodyworks (Canada)
- Restricted Area Badge
- Retail Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Retarded Animal Babies
- Rhythm and Blues
- Risk Assessment Board (various organizations)
- Risk Assurance Board (Elexon Ltd.; UK)
- Rotary Air Blast (mining)
- Royal Academy of Ballet
- Radioactive Antigen-Binding Assay (molecular biology)
- Redding Area Bus Authority (Redding, CA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Restoration Advisory Board was created and comprised of citizens who advised the engineers in their investigation and kept track of data.