The Ionic Basis of the Resting Potential Before we can understand the ionic basis of the action potential, we must first understand the ionic basis of the resting potential and ask, How do the ion concentrations in the cell and extracellular milieu affect membrane potential?
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Resting Potential
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Reservoir Pressure (oil industry)
- Resisted Progression (PNF technique)
- Resource Processor
- Resources and Programs Office (NIMA)
- Respirable Particulate(s)
- Respiratory Polygraphy (sleep apnoea)
- Respond Properly
- Response Point
- Responsible Party
- Responsible Person