The show climaxes with a return to 190 Queen's Gate, where James shares his puddings with his old chef Sebastian Snow, and Roy Ackerman, ex-president of The Restaurant Association of Great Britain and author of The Ackerman Guides.
What does RAGB stand for?
RAGB stands for Restaurant Association of Great Britain
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAGB
We have 4 other meanings of RAGB in our Acronym Attic
- Recombination Activating Gene 1
- Recombination-Activating Gene 2
- Republican Attorneys General Association
- Richmond Art Gallery Association (Canada)
- Roots of Appalachia Growers Association (Trimble, OH)
- Royal Australian Garrison Artillery
- Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead (play and movie)
- Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practice
- Russian-American Genealogical Archival Service
- Red, Amber, Green and Blue (light-emitting diodes)
- Revenue Agencies Governing Board (Ghana)
- Road Accidents in Great Britain
- Read Any Good Books Lately
- Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa
- Republic Asahi Glass Corporation (Philippines)
- Right Away, Great Captain! (musical project)
- Royal Adelaide Golf Club (South Australia, Australia)
- Royal Ascot Golf Club (Berkshire, UK)
- Rapid Adventure Game Development
- Random Activation of Gene Expression