Clearly, he and the rest of board see good times ahead for the company as they would not want to blot their record book by rejecting an offer only for the bottom to fall out of the luxury car market.
What does ROB stand for?
ROB stands for Rest of Board (electronics, less important PCB components)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROB
We have 59 other meanings of ROB in our Acronym Attic
- Re-Order Buffer
- Reach of Budget
- Région Ornithologique de Bretagne (French amateur bird breeders association)
- Regional Office Building (various locations)
- Regionale Omroep Brabant
- Reigns of Battlefield (video game)
- Remains on Board (sludge or liquid oil in tanks)
- Renewal of Bridges
- Report on Business
- Reserve On Board
- Restriction on Bail (UK)
- Retard-O-Bot (band)
- Review of Business
- Rhine Ordnance Barracks (Vogelweh-Kaiserslautern Germany)
- Rhythm of Business
- Right on Brother
- Right Out Board (location of aircraft underwing pylons)
- Rijksdienst voor het Oudheidkundig Bodemonderzoek
- Road Over Bridge
- Robertsfield International Airport, Harbel, Liberia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keating are committed to working constructively with the rest of Board to increase value for all stockholders.