Prof Venter is a molecular virologist and head of the Respiratory and Zoonosis Unit at the Department Medical Virology, University of Pretoria, and head of the Respiratory Virus Unit at the National Institute for Communicable Diseases/ National Health Laboratory Services, Sandringham, South Africa.
What does RVU stand for?
RVU stands for Respiratory Virus Unit (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVU
We have 2 other meanings of RVU in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Vocational Training Scheme Ltd. (Albury, New South Wales, Australia)
- RV (Recreational Vehicle) Technical Society
- RV Technical Society (computing; India)
- Reconciling Vertical Temperature Trends
- Reconfigurable Vehicle Tactical Trainer (US Army)
- Rogue Valley Community Television
- [not an acronym] (networking technology; pronounced "r-view")
- Regional Vancouver Urban Observatory (Canada)
- Relative Value Unit (factor used in pricing of medical services)
- Release Version Update
- Rocky Vista University (Aurora, CO)
- Ramapo Valley Ultralight Club (United States Ultralight Association; Bloomingburg, NY)
- Rural Virginia United Coalition (Saluda, VA)
- Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Aurora, CO)
- Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (thermal power initiative; India)
- Resource Valuation and Use Research (USDA Forest Service)
- Round Valley Unified School District (Apache County, AZ)
- Radio Vallées Vosges (French radio station)
- Rancho Vista del Valle (horse ranch; Hemet, CA)
- Rasisminvastainen Verkosto