We extracted viral nucleic acids from the swab sample by using an automated extraction system (NucliSens easyMAG; Biomerieux, Craponne, France), and we tested the extract for respiratory viruses by using the Respiratory Virus Panel (Fast assay (Luminex Molecular Diagnostics Inc.
What does RVP stand for?
RVP stands for Respiratory Virus Panel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVP
We have 75 other meanings of RVP in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Vice President
- Reid Vapor Pressure
- Remote Voice Protocol
- Renal Vein Pressure
- Rendezvous Point
- Rendezvous Vector Protocol
- Requirements Verification Plan
- Research Valley Partnership (College Station, TX)
- Réseau Virtuel Privé (French: Virtual Private Network; computer networking)
- Residual Video Phase
- Retail Variance Price
- Reverse Post
- Right Ventricular Pressure (cardiovascular surgery)
- Rijksdienst voor Pensioenen (Dutch: National Office for Pensions; Belgium)
- River Valley Project (India)
- Robin van Persie (soccer player)
- Ross Valley Players (Ross, CA)
- Ross Van Pelt (commercial photographer)
- Royal Variety Performance
Samples in periodicals archive:
All WU polyomavirus--positive specimens were screened for 17 additional viruses (influenza A and B; RSV A and B; PIV 1-4; human metapneumovirus; adenovirus subgroups B, C, and E; rhinovirus; and coronaviruses OC43, 229E, and NL63) by using the EraGen MultiCode-PLx respiratory virus panel as described previously (1).