This year (1992) has also seen the threat of respiratory technicians moving into the area of critical care nursing.
What does RT stand for?
RT stands for Respiratory Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RT
We have 81 other meanings of RT in our Acronym Attic
- Republic of Tatarstan (autonomous republic of west-central Russia)
- Rescue Tender (emergency services)
- Research Team
- Research Technician
- Research Theme
- Reserve Training
- Resistance Thermometer
- Resistance Training
- Resource Tower Corporation (gaming company)
- Resource Tracker (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strapparatus[TM] was designed by a Registered Respiratory Technician (RRT) to reduce mask leaks and slippage.
Some of the fears I identified, eg the introduction of respiratory technicians working at the bedside, did not come to pass.