Prophylactic administration of respiratory syncytial virus immune globulin to high-risk infants and young children.
What does RSVIG stand for?
RSVIG stands for Respiratory Syncytial Virus Immune Globulin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Richmond Swale Valley Community Initiative (UK)
- Robust Single Value Decomposition
- Random Steering Vector Error
- Reconstituted Sendai Virus Envelope
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Glycoprotein (microbiology)
- Reverse Saphenous Vein Graft
- Rhein Sieg Verkehrsgesellschaft mbH (German)
- Recording Service for Visually Handicapped (Falls Church, VA)
- Reading Service for the Visually Impaired
- Rishi Samskruti Vidya Kendra (California)
- Roche (Shanghai) Vitamins Limited
- Roseville (city in Placer County, California)
- Ram Seminal Vesicle Microsomal (biochemistry)
- Rat Seminal Vesicle Mesenchyme
- Reduced Support Vector Machine (information engineering)
- Reduced Vertical Seperation Minima
- Republic of South Vietnam Navy
- Regionalverbände Südlicher Oberrhein (German)