What does RHIME stand for?
RHIME stands for Respiratory Health Indicators for Maine (lung health data repository; American Lung Association of Maine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rural Health Interest Group (University of Wisconsin)
- Recombinant Human Insulin-Like Growth Factor (medical treatment)
- Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited
- Regional Habitat Importance Index
- Reproductive Health Integration Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Robert Half International, Inc.
- Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development initiative)
- Remote Handled Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management
- Robin Harmia International Ministries (Plant City, FL)
- Red Horse Information Management System
- Refugee Health Information Network (national collaborative partnership)
- Regional Health Information Network
- Nose (Prefix)
- Range Height Indicator Not Operating
- Really Here In Name Only
- Rebuilding Hope in New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Routine Health Information Network
- Recombinant Human Insulin
- Regional Health Information Organization