June Brown: Respect Your Elders is on BBC1 tomorrow at 10.
What does RYE stand for?
RYE stands for Respect Your Elders
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RYE
We have 3 other meanings of RYE in our Acronym Attic
- Reducing Youthful Dangerous Driving (est. 2001; Rhode Island Hospital; Providence, RI)
- Reach Your Destination Easily (Nebraska public transportation)
- Rockland Youth Dance Ensemble (New York)
- Reaction Yield Detected Magnetic Resonance
- Regional Youth Development Organization (Pakistan)
- Rural Youth Development Organisation (Sierra Leone)
- Ryanodine Receptor, Skeletal Muscle
- Rochester Youth Development Study (University of Albany; New York)
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year (American Dietetic Association)
- Relevant Years of Experience
- Retirement Year Ending
- Rotary Youth Exchange (Rotary International; student exchange program)
- Rural Youth Education
- Rural Youth Europe (formerly European Committee for Young Farmers' and 4H Clubs)
- Rockingham Youth External Accommodation Project (UK)
- Rotary Youth Exchange Program (Florida)
- Rainbow Youth Excellence Society (Vancouver, Canada)
- Ryerson Students' Administrative Council (Canada)
- Radish Yellow Edge Virus
- Rotary Youth EXchange (Rotary International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You should have learnt to respect your elders, you bitch.
She would always teach me to respect your elders, do what you can do for them because one day you'll be in the same shape they're in.